Sunday, October 11, 2015

Trip to New York



I'm John, a highly successful investment banker. I'm working for a big investment organization in London and my job requires traveling quite often to our offices around the world. I'm a frequent flyer and, of course, my position allows me to travel business class. My marriage has not gone well. I know I was not faithful with my wife and kid, but in my position you just have to many opportunities. Short after I started dating my wife Kathy, I started to have sex with prostitutes, co-workers, and who ever was wearing a skirt. Thanks to my lawyers, I succeeded during the divorce and had only to pay the minimum for my wife Kathy and my daughter Linda.
When I was checking in, the service staff informed me that I was getting upgraded from business to first class and this really was a nice surprise. My mood was getting even better when I saw that two very attractive flight attendants were serving the first class section. Even if the flights from London to New York are normally quite busy, the first class was empty except for me.

Short after the take off, the flight attendants were serving the meal and I started to play my usual dirty talk with them. As a business class, or now even as a first class passenger, an additional service should be included. For example, I touched deliberately the skirt of one of the attendants and also touched her stockings. When I was moving my hand below her skirt, I saw that she was wearing silk stocking, an very erotic underwear for a flight attendant. I guessed that she was just looking for a rich passenger and wanted to attract them. For me, getting attracted was fine at least for a bit sex and sexual adventure.

The names of the flight attendants were Rebecca and Sarah. I kept them quite busy with ordering champagne and food and always asking for some assistance with the chair or electronic devices. Rebecca's legs were just incredible, whereas Sarah's body and tits were very beautiful. I became more and more excited and Rebecca and Sarah seemed to enjoy my games. Rebecca seemed to show me deliberately her legs and Sarah had opened a blouse a bit more. I got fancy and ordered another glass of champagne. And when Rebecca took the order, I wrote the address of my hotel at the back of my business card. Rebecca just smiled and when she got back with the open bottle of champagne, she said that she is looking forward to meet me there.

After, I drunk happily the champagne all the stress associated with the work of a successful investment banker seemed to strike back and I fall asleep. When I woke up, we were already reaching the gate. I felt quite dizzy, but Rebecca and Sarah were confronting me with a bright smile and said they did not want to wake me up. I guessed I was quite exhausted from the job and their bodies and they would love to see me in the hotel. If it would be ok with me, they could meet me there in about four hours.

Jesus, that was quite offensive, but I did not care. I just said, I love your uniforms and lets see how you can serve me in the uniforms tonight. I said goodbye to them and left a big smile saying we are looking forward to the game tonight on their faces. My cock recognized the smile and I could feel him getting quite excited. The excitement was getting away quite quickly, but it started to itch and hurt a bit. The underwear seems to have moved a bit and got quite uncomfortable after the flight.

I took quickly my luggage and went directly to the hotel. I got a senior suite with a big bathroom and king-size bed. When I saw the bed, I could see me fucking Rebecca and Sarah latter tonight.

I wanted to prepare for the bath when my mobile phone received a SMS. I quickly thought 'fucking work', but when I saw the number, I could not recognize it. I opened the SMS and when I read the SMS I could not believe it.

Hi John - To keep you ready for tonight, we put your excited cock in a chastity device. So you cannot masturbate before we arrive. We like to have you cock under control and guess what: we have the key. Unfortunately, job is quite busy and we will arrive an hour latter. Enjoy. Rebecca and Sarah.

What the fuck was that? I opened my trousers and I could see that my cock was within a steel tube. The lock was integrated into the steel tube and when I was trying to pull the steel tube over my cock, the steel ring at the end seem to make it impossible.

Immediately, I got angry and frustrated and even considered to call the police, but I did not want to make a sex scandal around my person. This would definitely ruin my image as an investment banker. Ok, my image had already some scratches, because I gambled with some of my clients' money, but a sex scandal would be different. Ok, if they want to play such a game and will set-up my own rules. Before I could end this thought. I received a second SMS. It was from Rebecca and Sarah again.

Hi John - Don't get frustrated. You can punish us latter. We ordered some nice punishment equipment that you can use on us. The package will arrive quite soon. Don't open it. It's a surprise. But just imaging how you would feel with a whip in your hand and whipping our ass tonight. Rebecca and Sarah.

What the hell are these two girls looking for? If my cock would not be captured in the chastity tube, I would have a very hard erection. How could they both know that being a bit sadistic to women is my fetish. At least, I did some of this sadistic fetish with my former wife. Kathy did not always like it, but I demanded it from her occasionally.

I took a shower and in the shower I expected the steel tube more closely. There was no way to open it without hurting my cock. The frustration was quite overwhelming and my fantasies were looking for revenge.

When I got out of the shower, the door rang and a hotel boy brought in a very big package. After I signed the receipt, I inspected the package closer, I was locked and just before I started to break the lock my mobile phone rang again. This time it was my work and for the next two hours and I had to arrange various meetings and to discuss important topics. When I finished I just saw that it was close to the time Rebecca and Sarah were arriving.

I thought about playing a bit with them myself. I wrote a short SMS saying that they come to the door of my suite and get undressed and complete naked in front of the door. When they should kindly knock on the door. After I open the door for them, they should crawl on all fours inside the suite. I finished the SMS with master John.

Five minutes later I got a reply. Master John, your slaves will be waiting for you in 10 minutes. Slaves Rebecca and Sarah.

After about 10 minutes I heard a knock on the door. I waited. There was another knock. I guessed that after the first knock, they would get a bit nervous waiting naked in the corridor. So, I waited for another knock before I opened the door.

When I opened the door. I was expecting to see Rebecca and Sarah naked on the floor. Instead, both were dressed in business outfits with black skirts and white blouses. Rebecca was holding a remote device in her hand and before I could say that this is not what I expected an intensive shock and pain killed my body. An electric shock strucked into my cock and the pain let my fall hardly on the floor. Before I could recover a second and third shock knocked me down completely.

Quite lifeless and shocked, I put not much resistance to both women using handcuffs for my hands and putting a mask with a gag over my face. My neck was forced into a collar and with the attached leash, Rebecca and pulling me into the room. "Ok, master John. You see your not playing the Master role here. Instead you are our Slave and we want you to say hello to your mistresses with kissing and licking her shoes. "

It took me a few seconds to understand my situation. My hands were cuffed behind my back and my head was covered with a rubber mask. Over my eyes was a kind of blindfold and an integrated ring kept my mouth open. The leather shoe was pushed into my mouth and I started to lick it.

After Rebecca and Sarah were satisfied with my licking. We stripped me completely naked. They did not even opened the handcuffs, but simply cut through my clothes. Once completely naked, I was forced into some kind of a steel cage. I assumed this was the thing brought by the hotel boy earlier. When I started to scream and scream for help, I ball gag was placed into my mouth. As a result, I was kept completely silent.

The cage moved and could feel I was transported away. I recognized going through the corridor and into the elevator. When we got out of the elevator, I guessed that we were in the parking garage. The silence of the garage was broken by the highheels clicking on the concrete floor. Despite that I was extremely frightened, my cock was producing a lot of pre-cum and I felt extremely exited. I heard the doors of a van and the cage was pushed into the van. In the van, I lost my orientation, but I guessed that we were driving about a half a hour. Afterwards, the procedure was repeated. We took an elevator and we finally seemed to have arrived, when the cage was standing still. I heard the zipper of the surrounding package to be open. A voice were stating that "a new slave arrived an auction should take place." After a few more minutes during that people were discussing prices, someone was stating whether the new slaves as been already trained, and some more voices got excited about the fact that the slave was new to all this, but just looking at the small little lake of pre-cum below the chastity tube suggests that he is looking forward to serve a new mistress." Now, I realized that they seem to talk about me. Yes, I was excited, but why on earth should I be part on an auction. I tried to free myself. But I failed and could not move one of the steel bars of the cage or got my hands off the handcuff. This frustration just led the people got even louder and more excited, specifically after another immense drop of pre-cum was running out of my cock.

A few minutes latter, my blindfold was removed and could see now the cage was standing on a stage with many peoples sitting in front of the stage. Rebecca was introducing me as a newly captured slave. She explained how they captured me and shortly afterwards, a lot of people were bidding. But when they reached 150'000 Dollar, only a lady of about 40 and master of about 50 were still bidding. Of course, I hoped that the lady will win. Luckily, she won with 175'000 Dollar. I was a bit happy that I did not end-up with the master and still was not sure what will happen now. Shortly before the blindfold was put over my eyes, I catched a glimpse of Rebecca starting to dial a number on her phone. I heard a name that sounded like my daughter and latter the name of my wife was coming up. I heard Rebecca saying that " ... it is done Kathy your ex-husband has been bought by a lady, who trains her slaves as ponygirls on her range in Texas. She has a high level of cruelty, but I guess its part of your revenge. We sold him at 175'000 Dollar and Sarah and I will take this money as a reward for capturing him. Because John's laywer has not arrange anything in case John is vanished, your daughter should inherit the money in a few months. So, enjoy the rest of your life. It was great to work with you."

I could not believe it. Was this all along planned and arranged by my ex-wife. Nooooo, I started once more to fight against the cuffs and the cage, but again I simply failed. The only result was another big drop pre-cum running out of my chastity tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment