Saturday, May 23, 2015

My Stable

When my husband left me for a younger woman, I decided to make sure that I was never dependent upon a man again. Instead, I decided that I would start to make a good number of men dependent upon me. I have expanded my stable to include 23 men. I hand pick my men. I usually go for the obnoxious, egotistical bastards that just want one thing from a woman. I figure the more of these pigs I can get off the street the better. Since I am about to go into retirement, I thought I’d share with you how I came to acquire my servants.
I only go to bars/nightclubs in cities that are at least an hour away from where I live. I usually take one or two friends with me. In about the time it takes for us to have a few drinks, I have spotted my prey. After I’ve had a few drinks with my new friend, I’ll let him take me somewhere where we can be alone. But NEVER back to his place or my place. I don’t want to know where he lives, and I definitely don’t want him knowing where I live. After we’ve had sex (protected of course), I’ll slip something into a drink that will put him out for an hour or two. During this time, I gather some information, write him a short note about how I enjoyed myself & wanted to meet him again in a couple of weeks (I leave him a time and a place). Then I slip out the door.
I meet him again at the time & place designated on the note (I’ve only had two no shows), and show him a good time. This time I don’t give him anything to put him out, but instead I find out a little more about him, and stay the night with him. Them we agree on a time and place to meet again. At the third meeting, I slip something into his drink that will put him out for a few hours. During that time I carefully install his new behavior modification device: a chastity belt. This is actually a lot of work, since he is unconscious & I am working alone. But I’ve come up with a pretty efficient system to use. After he is secured in his new metal underwear, I place a typed note on the desk indicating that he is now my servant. This note includes an account number at a local bank, and a short memo on how to post messages to a specific news group. For every $5,000 that he deposits in the account, he can post a memo with a specific subject to the news group and I will arrange to meet him somewhere with the keys to the belt, and I’ll remove it long enough for him to have an orgasm. Every servant gets his own account to make deposits to, and every servant gets a special code to use as the subject line for their memos to the news group.
To give you a better idea of how this works, here are four cases:
  • Subject “A” was a 25 year old male, fresh out of college and into a career. He really thought he was hot stuff. Immediately after being locked into the belt, he started posting news group messages. Initially, they communicated disbelief, then fear, and finally outrage. After I ignored his messages for several months, he stopped posting. When he didn’t post any messages for a few weeks, I thought that maybe he had figured a way to get out of the belt. (I’ve only had one person manage to escape from a properly fitted belt. More on that later.) Finally, some deposits were made to the account. When he had about $3,000 in the account he started posting again, saying that he couldn’t get anymore money and that this had gone on long enough. I just ignored him. Somehow he managed to come up with the total $5,000 and posted his message. I replied (using a false return address of course) with a date, time, and location for him to meet me at a hotel room. I always arrive at the room a day early and set up what I’ll need in order to get him out and back into the belt without any problems. I lay out two pair of metal ankle cuffs, two pair of metal handcuffs, a gag, a leather hood, and a note explaining how he must be secured spread-eagle on the bed before I’ll enter the room. I always make sure to reserve a room with an adjoining room. In the room where the servant is to be secured, I hide a camcorder, and run the cable under the door between the rooms, and plug it into the TV in my room. This way I can not only record him, but I can watch and wait until he is secured the way I need him.
    Subject “A” was extremely reluctant to follow the instructions I had set out for him. He read the note, did a cursory search through the room, then left and (I assume) went back down to the lobby for a while. (I’m guessing that he was searching the lobby/bar/restaurant for me.) I quickly ran into the servant’s room and gathered up everything I had set out. Safely back in my room, I carefully packed everything up & took a nice hot soothing bath. While I was relaxing in the tub, I heard him come back into his room and after a short silence he shouted a bunch of stuff about “God” and “No” and “Bitch”, then he went running down the hall. I relaxed in my bath, watched a movie, ordered room service, then slipped out the back door of the hotel.
    There were, of course, several messages posted in the news group from subject “A”. But there were also a few from other subjects that needed to be answered. These were from more experienced subjects that knew how to follow the rules. So I set up appointments with two other subjects, and provided them with their relief. Then a decided to reply to subject “A”. He went through a whole thing about why I hadn’t been there & when could be meet again. I told him that the instructions had been very specific, and that he hadn’t followed them. I told him that we would meet again when he had deposited another $5,000 in the account. Naturally, he posted several messages protesting this, but I just ignored him.
    It had been about seven months since he had been locked in the belt. Somehow he managed to come up with another $5,000 within three months. He posted a message requesting an appointment, and I obliged after making him wait a couple of weeks for a reply.
    This time when he showed up at the room, I had the usual handcuffs, ankle cuffs, and leather hood laid out. But instead of the normal ball gag that I use, I had a 4″ long penis gag set out, along with a large butt plug. As he read the note and looked at the items, I could tell that he was reluctant to use the gag and plug. But I’m sure that by now he knew better than to refuse. It was great watching him struggle with inserting the plug in what had to be a virgin orifice. He locked his ankles in place and put the handcuffs on his wrists before he took to inserting the gag and putting on the hood. I giggled as he reflexively gagged as the penis gag slide into his mouth. After only one false-start he had it secured in place. Then he put on the hood before lying back and securing his wrists to the corners of the headboard.
    That overwhelming sense of vulnerability quickly spread over him and he began struggling against the restraints. I just let him go on struggling. It would tire him out for later. Since he had been quite a pain in the butt, I decided to let him sit there for a while. I very, very quietly exited my room, hung the “Do Not Disturb” signs on both of our doors, and went downstairs for a bite to eat. After leisurely dining taking a stroll in the vicinity of the hotel, I went back up to my room. It had been about three hours. In my room I quietly gathered up my small bag of things I would need and went back out so that I could enter his room through the hallway door.
    When he heard me come in he started to struggle and talk into the gag. I just stood there watching him until he calmed down. I sat down in the chair across the room and took out the folder I had made for him. This folder contained a short bio on him, printouts of all the messages he had posted for me, and little notes I had made on him. I flipped through the folder, reading some of the posting he had made, and commenting on how much trouble he had been for me. He started mumbling profusely into the gag when I started, but the more I read the more quiet he became. By the time I had finished, he was dead silent. When I had finished with the folder, I just sat there in silence for a while.
    Then I guess I had a momentary lapse or something because I decided to allow him an orgasm. I rummaged through my bag of goodies & pulled out the keys to his belt, a small tube of lubricant, and a pair of rubber hospital gloves. I donned the gloves and then set to removing his belt. He was quite cooperative. After being locked up for so long, it took his penis a while to swell to its full length. But even without any coaxing on my part his staff was throbbing with anticipation. I squirted a bit of lubrication on his member and rubbed some over the gloves I was wearing before I began stroking him. I started off using a painstakingly slow motion, with almost no pressure exerted on his staff. Every time he started thrashing about I stopped completely until he was absolutely still. I reveled in his moaning and pleading into the gag.
    I kept at this slow torture for about thirty minutes before I started quickening the pace a bit. By that time he was just a whimpering, quivering mass of hormones. I kept bringing him close to orgasm, then letting him slide back down for about two hours. Then when I was ready I took him member firmly in my hand and began stroking him until he blew his load all over himself. It was exhilarating to watch as his body began to tremble and then all his muscles tensed as the power of his orgasm coursed through him. His cock remained firm as I removed my latex gloves and went to wash my hands. I sat in a chair next to the wall and turned to TV on for a while.
    After about a half an hour his erection remained, so I took the bucket from near the sink and went down the hall to get some ice. When I returned I wrapped most of the ice in a towel & placed it over his erection. It only took a few minutes for his erection to subside. As soon as it had I grabbed up the chastity belt & began to strap it back on him. He fought me, and I told him that I’d remember how much he fought the next time I was deciding whether to grant him another orgasm. After I had the belt locked on, he began to sob into the gag. I just giggled at his frustration. I prepared a quick note for him, then gave him a quick shot of something to knock him out for about thirty minutes. When he was sleeping sound, I unlocked all of the restraints, packed them up, and went home.
    Since this first encounter, this servant has been much more compliant. He averages two orgasms a year and I’ve had him for about 5 years now.
  • Subject “B”. This type of man is my favorite to trap: A businessman that cheats on his wife. He was in his early thirties when we met. I was at a bar with some friends when he came meandering over to hit on us. In no time at all I had him secured in a belt. After I had him locked up he began posting messages to the news group like crazy. Two months after he was originally belted, I decided to hire a private investigator to find out his home address. Once I found out his address, I sent a rather lengthy note to his wife detailing how we had met & all about the chastity belt he now wore. In my note I told her that I would surrender the keys to the belt to her if she wanted, or I could just hold onto them. It took her a couple of weeks to reply to my note (I gave her my PO box address, not my home address). She said that I could hang onto the keys for the time being, and that she would send a message to the news group with a special keyword that we both agreed on when she wanted the keys. That was over twelve years ago. I have sent her the keys once a year for the past ten years. I am assuming that this is probably their wedding anniversary, and she allows him some entertainment on that occasion.
  • Subject “C”. A couple of my more recent and definitely more annoying servants managed to compile $5,000 in deposits on the same day. I took this as an omen. When they posted news group messages on the same day, I decided to come up with something extra special for them. I rented a room at a local BDSM parlor that a friend of mine owned. They arrived at different times and I had them restrained in different “waiting” areas until for a few hours just to get them feeling especially subdued. Subject 1 was naked except for his belt, a leather hood with a removable gag,, his hands cuffed behind his back, and a collar with a leash that was tied to an eye-bolt in the wall.
    I took subject 1 and put spreader bars on his wrists and ankles before using a winch to suspend him about three feet off the ground. Then I removed his belt. Subject 2 was held in the “waiting” area wearing the same items as subject 1. I lead subject 2 into the same room subject 1 was in, then I put spreader bars on subject 2 and removed his belt. I then used a winch to suspend him upside-down so that his face was directly in front of subject 1’s fully-erect penis and vice versa. I used some rope to tie the spreader bars together. This caused their bodies to press together, and their penis’ to be pressed against each other’s face. I removed the gags from each of their hoods. Then I told them that they could have as many orgasms as they could in the next six hours. The only condition was that they had to work together. They voiced some loud and rather nasty protests, but I just closed and locked the door. I told my friend that they were not to be disturbed, and I went out to dinner and a movie.
    I came back five and a half hours into their six hour limit. There was a crowd in the observation room for my two little subjects. I sat in and watched them for a while. They were working together nicely. Each of them had the others penis in his mouth and was working it fairly well (under the conditions). I don’t know if they had already achieved orgasm, and I decided to stop them before they could this time. I went back into their room and put their gags back in. Then I stuffed each one of them back into their belts before I lowered them to the ground. My friend came in the room & I told her that after I was gone, they could be released. This brought on a flurry of muffled protests and thrashing about. I told them that I hoped that they enjoyed their bit of freedom, and that if they behaved better in the future they wouldn’t have to endure such an ordeal.
  • Subject “D”. I actually feel a bit sorry for this poor guy. I caught him a little over seven years ago and he did not contact me in all that time. Not even once! Then there was a deposit to his account, and a request for a meeting. When he showed up for the meeting, he had a woman with him. I didn’t know how to handle this. So I watched on the video camera, as she actually had fun tying him spread eagle to the bed and gagging him. After he was secured, she straddled him and began teasing him by kissing his neck and pinching his nipples. In no time, he was panting and squirming in what must have been torture to go through. He hadn’t orgasmed in over seven years and here she was teasing him mercilessly! I could tell that she and I were going to get along beautifully. I ordered room service and began to make myself comfortable for the show I was hoping she would provide. She gave a great show! She teased and tormented to poor guy for over an hour. At one point she removed his gag and sat on his face while using her fingernails to pinch, twist, and pull on his nipples. This seemed to really drive him crazy! When she had finished with him and replaced the gag, she went into the bathroom to freshen up, and then said she was going down to check out the restaurant. I decided to wait for a while, then join her.
    I went down to the restaurant and introduced myself to her. We had a great conversation over drinks. She explained to me that she already had two children by her first husband, and that she didn’t want any more. So now sex was purely for pleasure for her. I asked her how sex could be so great with her husband locked up in a chastity belt and she promised to show me once we got back up to the room.
    When he heard us come in the door he started struggling against the restraints. The alcohol had made us both a bit giggly, and seeing him so helpless made us both burst out laughing. “You are going to love this,” she said to me as she began to pull something out of her oversized bag. It was a leather bikini harness with a big dildo mounted on it. “You fuck him with that,” I asked?
    “No, I have something else I use for that. Let me show you how I use this,” she said. As she began strapping the harness around his waist, it became crystal clear what she used it for. I sat back and marveled at how completely, yet surreptitiously she controlled this man. When she had the finished strapping the harness to him, the large dildo stuck straight up in the air.
    “Every night before we go to bed I make him strap this on. Then I usually tell him how gorgeous his big cock is, and how much I want to feel his throbbing manhood between my legs. If I am feeling really devilish, I’ll make him watch as I give his big plastic dick a fantastic blowjob. But usually I just make him service me orally a couple of times per week. And then use his plastic pecker on me a couple of times as well,” she said. “That is absolutely fantastic! How did you ever get him to do all this,” I asked. She said that he really didn’t have any choice. Even though his chances of being permitted an orgasm were small if he complied with her demands, if he refused to follow instructions his chances fell to zero.
    After we had talked for a while longer, I left the keys to the belt and the other restraints with her while I went down to the restaurant to have a couple more drinks. She said that she would slip the keys to the belt under the door to my room and that the rest of the restraints and their keys would be left in the room. I have no idea as to whether she actually let him orgasm or not. By the time I had finished my drinks and come up with a little plan of capturing a man to have as a sex slave, they were gone. The keys to the belt were there in my room and all my other toys were neatly set out on the bed. So I packed everything up & began to go hunting for a servant that I could keep around the house.
So, that is why I am now retiring. After a stern breaking in period, I have begun to mold my most recent acquisition into a house slave. He will be constantly belted, but wear a strap-on so that he may provide me with what I desire. I am closing out all of the deposit accounts I had set up for my various servants, posting a final message to the newsgroup I have been using, and relocating to a quiet little town in the mid-west. Since three of my servants (even though they are still locked in their belts) have been subscripted by women, I am turning over ownership of the keys to their belts to those women before I go. As for the rest of my servants, I can hear the garbage truck in front of my house right now, and the bag with the keys to your belt will be safely compacted and deposited at the city dump by the end of the day. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment